Monday, July 28, 2008

sail to the moon

I really want to make a major life change on August 1st. Oh yeah, I said "LIFE CHANGE"!!!!!!! That's right, I am letting Jesus "take the wheel" on August 1st!!!!!!!! ;) Well, Jesus is already driving some of the time, I've just decided to take a lengthy vacation from the wheel and see where I end up. (I hope all of you dear readers can hear my light hearted smirking)

Seriously though I plan on stopping smoking, continuing to abstain (for now anyway) from other smokey substances, to start exercizing with the end result of losing lots of weight (not because I am fat, but because I want to reclaim my body as it was before I quit smoking this time last year, or better yet, reclaim what it was when I was 18!). Maybe I will also find a cure for cancer, write the great american novel and learn to juggle firey torches.

Basically I just want to get in the BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE. I want to reclaim that feeling of being in my prime. I also plan on studying for the Miller's Analogy Test for reasons to be thought more about and then announced here in the future via stream of consciousness blog posts !

In other news, I have finally found great Radiohead tickets. I am supposed to meet the guy Friday night in West Seattle. I am so excited already, but I will wait until I actually have them in my hand before really freaking out in complete joy!!!

Right now I have to admit I am still enjoying smoking. Just a few more days to go, might as well love it until I force myself to stop.

I am so thankful to God for being able to work full time again and for the blessing of being able to live in this beautiful green paradise. I never want to leave the northwest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help you learn to juggle firey torches. Seriously. :]

Maria said...

that would be awesome :)

where did you learn?!

Anonymous said...

I learned to juggle balls on my own in high school. Then I learned to juggle clubs in college. And once you can juggle clubs, it's (shhhhh!) really easy to juggle flaming torches. Don't tell though, 'cause it looks hard.