Saturday, June 14, 2008

completely exhausted: part 2

Packed everything, loaded it into the car. Sam came over and we loaded more stuff. He borrowed Lindsey's truck and we moved the couch, bed, box spring, bookshelf and dresser. Then we came back for the cats. They were and are so terrified. Bonnie crawled into my arms and stuffed her head under my arm, trying to get out of the light. Clyde immediately went and hid behind the bed. I've never seem them so afraid, maybe when they go to the vet, but this time they are even more frightened.

I had to leave them and go help out with the table briefly at Super Saturday, then pack all that crap up into my coworkers car. Now I am back at the apartment-- there is still more stuff to move and I still have to clean, but that might have to wait til Tuesday. I have to run over to the house I am house sitting since I left all my personal stuff there yesterday (hairbrush etc). Then its back to comfort the cats for an hour, then onto Denise's, then onto a graduation party.

I am so tired. I have to keep moving! I feel like if I laid down to sleep I wouldn't get up for days.

No comments: