Thursday, May 8, 2008

update: i have abandoned my blog!

I've sort of abandoned this blog for a new secret diary kind of blog. How hilarious is that? Why do I need to write my thoughts on the internet anyway? I guess I don't want them on my computer..
Anyway I just didn't feel like I could write here anymore with as much honesty I need. I think what I really need is a journal that I can write in for a few days and then burn!

All and all, life is good! Dating a great guy, dealing with family crap, being poor, trying to do as many good deeds as possible as well as my actual job and then figure out why I still coming up feeling empty sometimes!@ AH well, its part of life. I just have to wait to get into my mid 30s, then maybe i won't feel so much damn ANGST all of the freaking time!

asdoijasfaj

No comments: