Sunday, October 21, 2007

good day

i had a really good day today at church. it was really mellow. maybe its just because i have been getting to know more people at the church through my volunteer work, or maybe its just because i got up at 5am, but i just felt so much more relaxed.

i ran into my friend who also goes to that church, but to a different service. she is my only christian friend within a 140+ mile radius and it was very good to see her!

anyway i just thought i would write about what a pleasant experience i had today because i realize much of my time on this blog is spent going on about all the not-so-nice things related to the church as an institution and christianity in general!

the most comical/ funniest part of today to me was probably when some lady that i do not know followed my friend and i around taking our picture for a solid five minutes. it sort of made me feel like an "exhibit" (((maybe part of the church's "youth" exhibit???)))) but in a funny good way

No comments: